The Young Workers’ Forum is involved in various projects around the country through-out the year, for example:
- Youth Day: Invitation of a motivational speaker to motivate High School children.
- Wellness Week: Where young workers in the Motor Industry take part in a quiz regarding MISA, and where certain categories are awarded with prizes, such as the Young Member within that dealership that was absent the least during the year.
- Soft skills training: Training of young workers within the Industry.
- Online Surveys: Surveys are done in order to gather information which are formulated into projects for young workers.
- Various Community Projects: These include a soccer team that the Young Workers’ Forum adopted in 2013, Mandela Day projects and a Winter Drive with Children’s Homes.
For more information on the Young Workers’ Forum or to get involved, contact Anel Oosthuizen (National Co-ordinator of the Young Worker’s Forum) on t: +27 11 476 3920 or e-mail: Anel.Oosthuizen@ms.org.za.
Hereby the Regions in which the Young Workers’ Representatives are located.
Eugene Myburgh – Principal
Lauren Scott – Alternate
Nolwazi Ntshingila – Principal
Juan Beck – Principal
Michelle Vorster – Principal